There are now hundreds of thousands of apps available for your phone.They are fast becoming part of our life.Have you ever wondered how an mobile app is developed.Here is a non technical writeup on the process of developing apps.
I lately got interested in iOS app development. So got this macbook.
You can checkout the detailed review here.
# To get the name of single selected Node:
# To get the name of all selected Nodes:
for i in nuke.selectedNodes(): print i.name()
# To get the particular type of nodes:
for n in nuke.allNodes('Blur'): print n.name()
# To get the dependent input node:
myNode = nuke.toNode('Blur1') for k in nuke.dependentNodes(nuke.INPUTS,myNode): print k.name()
# To get nodes from the Group node:
myGroup = nuke.toNode('Group1') for l in nuke.allNodes('Blur',group =myGroup): print l.name()
myGroup = nuke.toNode('Group1') for j in myGroup.selectedNodes(): print j.name()</span>
# To set auto label for creating nodes:
def showFocal(): n = nuke.thisNode() label = '%s\nfocal %s' %(n.name(),n['focal'].value()) return label nuke.addAutolabel(showFocal,nodeClass = 'Camera2')
# To set autolabel for the particular node
# To set autolabel for the selected nodes
# To set position for creating nodes:
nuke.nodes.NoOp(xPos=100,Ypos=100,label="100/100") marker = nuke.nodes.Dot() marker.setXYpos(0)
# To zoom the workflow nodes:
nuke.zoom(0) #to fit in thenode graph nuke.zoom(3,node.Xpos,nodeYpos)
# Create Message Dialog box:
# To show the Channel box of the Node:
def showChannels(): return '\n'.join(nuke.thisNode().channels()) nuke.display('showChannels()',nuke.selectedNode(),'Node Channel')
# To Change the label of selected Nodes
txt = nuke.getInput('change Label','new label') if not txt == None: for n in nuke.selectedNodes(): n.knob('label').setValue(txt)
# To Change the tile_color of selected Nodes
col = nuke.getColor() glcol = nuke.getColor() if not col == 'None': for n in nuke.selectedNodes(): n.knob('tile_color').setValue(col)
# To get the details from notepad to Sticky note Node
dir = 'D:/...' # Location of the file Directory filePath = nuke.getFilename('Get Details','*.txt *.xml',dir) if not filePath == None: file = open(filePath,'r') content = file.read() file.close() htmlstr = '<img src = "D:/...">' # Location of the image Directory nuke.nodes.StickyNote(label =htmlstr + '\n' + content , note_font_size=20)
“Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly”
“Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence”
“Be happy. It’s one way of being wise.”
“Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.”
“Tears are words when the heart can’t express”
“Sit down and put down everything that comes into your head and then you’re a writer. But an author is one who can judge his own stuff’s worth, without pity, and destroy most of it.”
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.”
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won’t feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” – Nelson Mandela
“If you want happiness for an hour — take a nap.
If you want happiness for a day — go fishing.
If you want happiness for a month — get married.
If you want happiness for a year — inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else.
The main advantage of this command is that ,we can connect any input Read node [Example. Read1 or Read3 or Read4.,].it will give correct filename from the Read node.No need to specify the name of the Read Node.
[file tail [file rootname [metadata input/filename]]]
Metadata is a set of information about an image embedded in the image file.This may include the image’s original bit depth,width and height etc.,
Step1 : Pick the Text Node from the Draw Menu.
Step2 : Connect image Read Node into Text Node.
Step3 : Type the following Command on Message Field at Text Node.
[file tail [file rootname [value readNodeName.file] ] ]
We should specify the name of the Read Node.
file tail – For Remove Directory Path.
file rootname – For Remove Extension.
Example : [file tail [file rootname [value Read1.file] ] ]
1. Maximize your health. Eat well. Get some exercise. Get away from any and all situations that are emotionally holding you back. Get plenty of sleep. Without these pieces in place, it will be hard for you to open up to new opportunities and directions.
2. Ask lots of questions. If you come across something of interest to you, ask. Follow up with more questions until you’re satisfied – at least for the moment. Research interesting topics online. Do things like a “Wikipedia stumble” – start at a general topic you’re thinking about, then click on whatever article in Wikipedia that’s most interesting to you – and keep reading and following links.
3. Ignore what’s “cool.” Remember the idea that you should stop trying to impress other people? It comes through big time here. If you enjoy it, it doesn’t matter what others think. Don’t be afraid to dive into something that seems exciting to you over a fear that others might find it “dorky.” Their label says more about them than it does about the activity.
4. Dabble in everything. If something seems interesting, try it. You might not find it enjoyable or you might find it fascinating. It’s often hard to tell the difference until you dive in. For example, having a garden might seem interesting, but until you try it, it’s hard to tell whether it’s just conceptually interesting to you (but not necessarily in practice) or something that you truly enjoy.
5. When something piques your interest, dig in. You try it. You like it. So try it again. And again. There are many things that seem quite fun on the first shot, but grow boring quickly as you hit “the dip” (where the newness wears off but you’re not very good at it). If you’re passionate about something, you won’t mind that dip.
6. Associate with others that share this growing passion of yours. Look for events in your area where people might be involved with this interest. Look for groups online where people are talking about this activity. Join in, share your thoughts, and ask questions. Nothing’s better for fostering a growing interest than a group of like-minded people.
7. If it dries up, don’t push it. True passions are sustaining – you’ll keep coming back to them because you want to. If you no longer want to engage in it, don’t make yourself. Just back away and find another path. You may find yourself returning in the future, or you may find yourself on a completely different path.
You’ll know your passion when you find it. It’ll ring inside of you like a hammer hitting a church bell. It’ll consume your thoughts and your activities, even if you’re not very good at it yet. You’ll get up each morning excited to do more.
“Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion.”
“Genuine tragedies in the world are not conflicts between right and wrong. They are conflicts between two rights.”
“Whoever wants to be a judge of human nature should study people’s excuses”
“Too fair to worship, too divine to love.”
“I’m not ugly, but my beauty is a total creation.”
“What you can become you are already.”
“Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity.”
“There are no failures – just experiences and your reactions to them.”
“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
“Try and fail, but don’t fail to try.”
“Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope”
“Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.”
“Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.”
“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”
“Your greatness is measured by your kindness;
your education and intellect by your modesty;
your ignorance is betrayed by your suspicions and prejudices,
and your real caliber is measured by the consideration
and tolerance you have for others.”
“Love is when two people know everything about eachother and are still friends.”
“True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”
“Really great people make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”
Custom Viewer Process Gizmo:
Step 1: Create the process nodes in node graph and make it them as Group Node.i.e., (Select all Process nodes and press Ctrl+g).
Step 2: Select the Group node and Click export as gizmo button in Group node Property and save it in root Directory.
Step 3: And register your Gizmo by following python script and save as init.py.if already init.py is there.Just insert the lines in the init.py file
Example: nuke.ViewerProcess.register(“ForTest”,nuke.Node,(“TestTool”, “”))
Step 4: Restart Nuke & View your Gizmo in Viewer popup list.
Step 1 : Create and Copy the Gizmo into the root Directory “C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.nuke“.
Step 2 : Goto etc… –> All Plugins –> Update from ToolBar.Your gizmo will be updated in the toolbar.
Step 3 : Again Goto etc… –> All Plugins –> An Alphabetic List will be display and pick your Gizmo in it.
Using Python Script:
Step 1 : Copy the Gizmo into the root Directory “C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.nuke”.
Step 2 : Type the following Python script in script editor and Save as menu.py in root Directory.
if already menu.py is there.Just insert the lines in the menu.py file
toolbar = nuke.menu(“Nodes”)
Note : Here SliceTool is one of the User-Defined Tool For Nuke Color Management.
Step 3 : An icon will be display in the toolbar (or) right click from the Node editor to get your Gizmo .